Team Up With Friends and Battle Through Dungeons! Legends of Elumia Open Beta Instructional
The time for adventure is here as we proudly announce the Legend of Elumia Open Beta is now Live!
In order to play and try out the LoE Beta Test, please follow the 3 steps below:
- Currently the game requires a Genesis digital collectible (NFT) to play, we recently held a free mint event where players were able to acquire free Genesis characters. Each character has unique traits and skills that level up as you play. In the future, we’ll be releasing more character mints and introducing new ways to access the game as we grow the player population — this is just the beginning! So keep an eye out for upcoming announcements. In the meantime you can acquire characters from other players on secondary markets like Magic Eden.
2. Make sure you have a wallet installed on your desktop browser that supports the Solana blockchain.
Supported wallets are: (We recommend Phantom)
3. Create an account on the Legends of Elumia marketplace with your wallet connected to it. https://app.elumia.io/staking
Supported browsers are Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
Only ONE wallet can be connected to an account and this wallet cannot be changed or removed later on. If you need to use a new wallet and have an old account already associated with a previous wallet, you will need to create a new account.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
If you need to create an account, click ‘Login’ in the top right hand corner, and in the pop up window click ‘Create account’ at the bottom of the pop up box. Fill in all required information and click ‘Submit’ at the bottom:
Once the account is created, a login window will show up, type in your username and password and ‘Login’.
CONNECTING YOUR WALLET
You will see another pop up window, asking you to connect the wallet. If you’ve set it up properly before, it will show that the Phantom wallet is detected — connect it by clicking on that line.
That should show a notification that the wallet address has been updated successfully.
Keep in mind, that the wallet address and your account are linked permanently. If you’ve got another wallet with different NFTs, you’ll have to create a separate account for it.
Click on your username on the top right hand corner, and go to your inventory. Once there, click ‘Transfer items to/from game’.
Choose the character you want to play, and click ‘Transfer now’ on the right hand side:
Confirm transaction in the pop up window and in your wallet (will appear automatically):
The transaction fee is really small, less than 0.00001 SOL, but it’s not 0, therefore you need to have some SOL in your wallet to pay for the transfer fee.
Once you’ve got your NFT character locked in your wallet and connected to Elumia marketplace, you’ll be able to download the launcher:
DOWNLOADING THE BETA TEST LAUNCHER
Click ‘Download Game the Beta Test’ banner, unzip the downloaded file then open Launcher.
When you run the launcher, you might first see a blue windows pop up saying that ‘Windows protected your PC’ — if it does, click on ‘More info’ and then ‘Run anyway’
Once the Launcher opens, click ‘Download Game’
And once the download completes, click ‘Play’- this will actually start the game where you can sign in with your account (the same account you’ve used to sign in on the marketplace website), choose your character and start playing!
WHAT TO TEST IN THIS BETA BUILD
- Create game account
- Connect your character NFTs to the game and play
- Performance and stability of game and servers
- Fight with enemies
- Test out your skills
- Roam Elumia city and engage with NPC’s
- Chat, emote, and socialize with other players
- Engage in player vs player duels
- Complete dungeons solo
- Group with other players to kill bosses and gain loot
- Test equipment such as armours and weapons
- Buy and sell items in shops
- Test consumables such as food and potions
- Visit and explore Elumia lands
- Exchange between Dust and TEST_SHARD tokens (Note* TEST_SHARD token is for testing purposes only and will not have future use) In future releases TEST_SHARD tokens will be replaced with the EKS token — Elumian Krystals)
- Gain XP and level up
WHAT’S NOT BEING TESTED YET IN THIS BETA BUILD
- Guild system
- Chat channels
- Add players as friends
- Mint items to NFTs
*** IMPORTANT NOTE — ANY PROGRESS OR ITEMS GAINED DURING BETA ARE SUBJECT TO BE WIPED OR RESET AT ANY TIME DURING THE BETA PHASE. ALL ITEMS, DUST OR XP PROGRESS GAINED WILL BE DELETED AND RESET AT GAME LAUNCH ***
Please list any bugs found in the Bug Report section of the discord. http://discord.gg/playelumia
SWAPPING DUST TO TEST_SHARD TOKENS
In future releases players will have the option to exchange collected in-game Dust into EKS Tokens and vice versa (Elumian Kyrstals).
Dust is gained by defeating monsters and selling loot, while also being used as a medium of exchange for weapons, food, armour upgrades, and potions within Elumia City.
The TEST_SHARD token as the name suggests is for testing purposes and this token will have no future use.
Legends of Elumia is a next-generation, massively multiplayer online role-playing game(MMORPG).
In the Elumia world, players have full ownership of their characters and equipment, with multiple fun opportunities to gain loot or glory by completing dungeons, winning battles against other players, and defeating challenging bosses.
Elumia sets itself apart with its high-quality graphics and feature-rich, fun gameplay based on true ownership and control of virtual assets. Players can team up to complete multiplayer dungeons, socialise with friends in the Elumia city, and engage in fierce player vs player duels.
You can find more information about Elumia by visiting the links below: