We are pleased to announce that item and loot minting is now live!
Please see the instructions below.
Instructional for Legends of Elumia — Item Minting
- Access Your Inventory:
- Visit the Emporium website and then navigate to the “Inventory” section.
- Click on the “Items” tab.
2. Transfer Out of Game:
- Within the “Items” tab, find and click on the option labeled “Transfer out of Game.”
3. View Your In-Game Items:
- A list of your in-game items will now be displayed.
4. Select Items for Transfer:
- Click Transfer Items To/From Game
- Select the items you wish to mint/transfer to your Solana wallet (recommend Phantom ).
5. Fee Calculation:
- Be aware that different rarities of items may incur different fees.
- Note: If this is the first time the item is being minted as an NFT, a Solana minting fee will apply.
- After the item has been minted, a small ELU fee is required to transfer assets in and out of the game. ELU can be acquired Here
6. Confirm Withdrawal:
- Confirm the withdrawal of the selected items from the game, if using Phantom wallet, a pop up box will appear for you to confirm the NFT mint transaction.
7. Wait for Confirmation:
- It may take up to 5 minutes depending on network traffic for the transfer to be completed. Please be patient.
8. Check Your Solana Wallet:
- Visit your Solana wallet to verify that the items have been successfully transferred and minted as NFTs.
9. Returning Items to the Game:
- To bring your items back into the game, go to “My Inventory.”
- Select the “Items” tab and click on “Transfer to Game.”
- Please Note: Small amount of ELU is needed to perform the transfer
10. Trade your Items:
- Now that your items are nfts you can now use 3rd party marketplaces like Magic Eden to buy and sell your loot.
Note: Please ensure that you have sufficient Solana and ELU balance to cover any associated fees, and always double-check your transactions for accuracy. If you encounter any issues or delays, consider reaching out and raising a support ticket in the Legends of Elumia discord .